Avon Shop

Avon Shop
Click above to go directly to my Facebook Store

Tuesday 7 April 2015

New Fitness Range

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you have all had a wonderful blessed Easter Holiday, and haven't divulged in too many Chocolate Eggs.   

Is it back to work today, and planning ahead now for May and the Summer months.

I am excited that Avon have brought out this Brand New Fitness Range of products, that are amazingly priced.

I don't know about you, but i would much rather workout in the comfort of my lounge, than go to the gym.  I have never enjoyed the gym atmosphere, and so for me, being able to buy tools to help me in areas of keeping fit, is the way forward.

I hope you too will love what I've got to share.....

Cool Dry introducing our 1st fitness wear with CoolDry Technology to allow air circulation and to help keep you cool.

All at fabulous discounted prices, and come in a wide range of sizes too.

NEW Fitness Monitor - your fitness friend to help you achieve your goals.  3 - in - 1 Pedometer, watch and heart rate monitor. 2 alarms, stop watch, timer countdown, and hourly chime feature, screen backlight, and comes with a battery that can be replaced. Fits all sizes.....
Fabulous tool here stretch and sculpt for toning your upper and lower body..... Wow, how good is this, enjoy an all-over-body workout with just ONE piece of equipment.
2-in-1 Twist & Tone
Helps strengthen and tone muscles for a firmer looking bottom, sculpted waist, flatter-looking tummy, and a more overall toned shape..... Wow, I need this tool :)
Ab Ball

An easy way to make sit-ups and crunches more effective, a great way to tone the tummy.....and at a fabulous price of only £4.......

Stacking Lunch Box

This is great, I love this idea as I am a keen walker, and this insulated cool bag keeps your lunch fresh, and you can also purchase an extended box to add on to help you with portion control, how good is this.
Gym Ball and Tummy Toner and Wheel


Keep cool with this fabulous range of fitness clothing, active t-shirt, and shorts.
and last but by no means least.  I love these, and they are on my Order for this month. New Della Lightweight Trainers, with Micro-Fresh technology.

In a Fabulous Colour too...... with sizes from 4 to 7...... and only £22.........

I hope you all enjoy browsing this, and if you would like to know more about this range, please comment below, I would love to hear from you.

If you would like to purchase anything my Business Brochure is available to view on my website at www.deninspires.co.uk 
 
or you can Inbox me too via Facebook, by clicking on https://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Denise-Howell/100008925368886

Happy Avon, and Happy Getting Fit......

 











  

No comments:

Post a Comment