Avon Shop

Avon Shop
Click above to go directly to my Facebook Store

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Recruiting Time

Good Morning Everyone........

How would you like to Earn Cash Every 3 weeks, from showing a brochure to your family, friends and neighbours?

I am sure your answer would be YES.....

 
I'm looking for people who want to earn some extra money every three weeks.  NO INITIAL OUTLAY and its your choice to work Part Time, or Full Time.

Interested then why not ask me about the amazing earning opportunity Avon have to offer. Ask Me Today about a FREE trial...

Avon has changed my life so why not let me show you how it can change yours. You have absolutely Nothing to Lose, but Everything to Gain........ So why not GIVE IT A GO........


Free Brochures for your 1st two campaigns, order forms, stationery, samples.
Your own personal website........  

PLUS Your own Personal Online Brochure which can be shared with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Email to friends that don't use social media.......Ongoing Training and support throughout.
Being an Avon Representative has never been more rewarding.
Your earnings depend on the amount of work you choose to do.....  25% Commission off your customers orders, plus your very own Avon Flyer with Brand New Demo products and offers for you to purchase at 75% off........
Want to Grow your Own Team, and earn from them, then this is how to start, and reap those rewards and dreams with your own successful small business.

Avon (Me)  are there to support you every step of the way......... 

 If this is something that you think you would like to try, click on my link here, and fill in the online application, and I will be in touch to explain more....
https://prp.uk.avon.com/denisehowell

Or visit my very own website and take a look at www.deninspires.co.uk and message me or email me,   denisehowelluk1@yahoo.co.uk  or even comment here at the bottom of this Blog.

I would love to hear from you.

Avon is not just for Women, but Men too........ 'Over 18's Only'......





Avon Rewards too........  This was my Gift for achieving President's Club for the 2 year running only a month ago. 

Free Evening out, all expenses paid, Gala Dinner.......  and the Rewards and Bonuses are ongoing throughout the year......

 

TRY IT!     LOVE IT!    SHARE IT!

 Have a Lovely Day xx


 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment