Avon Shop

Avon Shop
Click above to go directly to my Facebook Store

Monday 24 August 2015

Campaign 14 - Summer

Wow, these Campaigns are coming around quickly this year, and it will soon be preparing for Christmas and Hosting Parties.

'LOOK AT WHAT IS IN THIS BOOK'

Wow, such a great choice here, for Body, Face, Nails.

Please browse also through my Online Brochure via my Website at
www.deninspires.co.uk

If you would like to Host an Avon Party,  then please get in touch with me either below with a comment or through my website, where you can click on my email address and send it that way.
I am happy to do Parties in the North West of Manchester Areas, and also Cheshire.

I offer FREE DELIVERY of anything ordered also to these Areas, and there is no need for up front payments.  It is CASH on Delivery to you.

Please share with your family and friends too.

Enjoy your Day......... 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment