Avon Shop

Avon Shop
Click above to go directly to my Facebook Store

Wednesday 17 February 2016

My Brand New Avon Store


Good Morning Everyone.

Firstly apologies for not writing anything for a few months.

It is amazing how life just flies by so very fast, things happen and we just get bogged down with keeping up with general daily business.

Well I am back with great love and passion to tell you all about My Brand New Online Avon Store.

The way it works is not too disimilar to my Online Brochure, but with my Store you get the added extra of being able to order a product and have it sent out directly to you, if you so wish, or as before have me as your Rep delivery the item direct to you.


This is the Link to My New Store

wwww.avon.uk.com/store/denise-inspires

Thank you for reading my Blogs, and please leave any feedback or comments here.  I would be happy to help with any questions or help on any Avon related queries.

Have a Fabulous Wednesday Everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment