Avon Shop

Avon Shop
Click above to go directly to my Facebook Store

Friday 27 March 2015

Good Afternoon Everyone.

After a Week of being poorly, I am raring to go in telling you all about our fabulous ANEW Skincare Range.  I did share with you on 6th March, but today this is about the individual qualities of certain products.

I myself use the Anew Regime on my own daily routine, and I am always willing to try new up and coming skincare products.

Our First today is the Clinical E-Defence Deep Recovery Cream.

Used every night instead of your normal night cream, massage this rich formula over a cleansed face and neck also, to help visibly repair the look of years and years of environmental skin damage.

This Campaign Only it is on Offer at Only £8, if you purchase Any Other Anew Product across my Online Brochure Range from pages 24 - 37 (order using code 07948 - the normal RRP is £20)

Everyone is talking about it, it has been focused in The Daily Mail, Heat, Bella, Good Housekeeping, and the reviews from other users are all 100% delighted and satisfied with results.





Our second today is the Clinical Infinite Lift, Firm & Sculpt Cream

GUARANTEED FIRMER LOOKING SKIN IN JUST 1 DAY

This Cream has a lightweight formula that helps to visibly tighten and lift the look of the face neck and chest.  Formulated with PolyPeptide Lift Complex.

On Offer Today at only £10 for a 30ml tub (normal price is £21).......
Read what this lovely customer says about it on the image below - 

Last but by No means Least, our third product of the day, is Genics Dark Circle Corrector.

Anew Genics Defy Dark Circles, brighten the look of dark circles in just 3 days.

This lightweight, silky-smooth anti-ageing treatment that helps visibly fade the look of dark circles for eyes that look years younger.
Adds a hint of radiance too for a well rested look.  Formulated with Shadow Erase Complex.

Try this Today for Only £13 (instead of the normal price of £19.50).....

Read the encouraging review below from the lovely Becky....

If you would like to Order any of the above products direct from my Online Brochure, just go to www.deninspires.co.uk   
click on my Contact button, and then click on view my business brochure........ 
or Click Directly on this Link below....
http://www.avon.uk.com/PRSuite/eBrochure.page?index=1&campaignSelected=2015/7 


Please share with your friends, and family, and if you are already using our Anew Skincare Regime I would love you to comment too and leave me a review of your thoughts.....  good or bad....... here at the bottom of my Blog page.......  Thank you.
den-avon.blogspot.co.uk 

 
I hope you all thoroughly enjoy Today's Blog, and I look forward to reading your comments please, also if there is any particular Avon Product that you use, that you particularly love over others then I would love to hear about it too....





 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment