Avon Shop

Avon Shop
Click above to go directly to my Facebook Store

Monday 16 March 2015

Good Evening All.

I hope you have all had a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend.

This evening's Blog is all about :-

Avon's Fabulous Gel Finish Nail Enamels

We have been very priveleged to have this fantastic product, and it has been a top seller now for a few months.

This enamel gives a brilliant shine  and also high impact colour  lasts longer with no chipping

It has no UV Lamp, (as do Beauty Salons), plus this lovely Gel Enamel comes off your nail with a normal remover....  So what is there not to love ******* and at a price of only £3.75 (normally £7) for a limited time only.  Offers are different in every campaign, so keep up-to-date and follow my blogs.

A review from a customer reveals - "I am a Nail Technician and this is the brand i use mostly on my clients, and I also recommend highly over other leading Gel Enamels". "I absolutely Love it".

There are over 20 Shades and new and up and coming ones will be out over the next few campaigns.  NEW IN C8 WILL BE :- Iceburg White, Alaska, Antartic, Siberia, and Snow Star....

www.deninspires.co.uk 

Order yours directly from me at my Link above, and click on my Online Brochure to see all the fabulous products that Avon offer.
Our 28 day money back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with your product - 100% guaranteed.





If you are already an Avon Gel Nail User, I would love to hear your views please in my comments box below, good or bad.  Thank You.

Enjoy this Blog
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment