Avon Shop

Avon Shop
Click above to go directly to my Facebook Store

Wednesday 11 March 2015

My Avon Mascara Collection

Hello, and Good Evening to you all.

Tonight's post is all about our Exclusive Mascara Range.  Whatever your personal preference, there will be a Mascara to suit your Needs.

and our Brand New SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara


Breathrough feather-inspired BRUSH draw lashes UP and OUT for a winged out effect......

I would love to here your comments about your Mascara 'likes' and 'dislikes'........

All my products are available to order through my Online Brochure at www.deninspires.co.uk

We all have our favourites, and Mine at the moment is Avon Spectralash, with the 1,2,3, twist options........... Tell me yours, either comment here, or email me at denisehowelluk1@yahoo.co.uk


PLEASE SHARE MY BLOG LINK WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS :)

den-avonblogspot.co.uk                      Thank You x


  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment